Trinity Cemetery was the
first of the Erie Diocesan Cemeteries. It was consecrated on
Trinity Sunday in 1869. Century old trees accent the landscaping
throughout the cemetery. Two parish cemeteries, Holy Trinity and
St. Stanislaus have been incorporated into the Trinity Cemetery.
Burial spaces are available at Trinity Cemetery for those who wish
to continue their heritage on these sacred grounds.